- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- Southeast art students contribute mural to Stevie's Steakburger (7/9/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)33
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
SoutheastHEALTH Auxiliary Presents $13,165 to Hospice Grace Fund
The SoutheastHEALTH Auxiliary presented a check for $13,165 to the SoutheastHEALTH Hospice Grace Fund at its annual winter luncheon held recently at Southeast Hospital. The funds represent the profit made from the Auxiliaryís Festival of Holiday Trees held in November and co-sponsored by Southeast Hospice.
Other luncheon highlights included the installation of new Auxiliary officers, Treasurer Margaret Needels and Corresponding Secretary Pam Schulte. They join officers who are continuing the second year of their terms, and they include: President Julie Cook; Vice President/President-Elect Gary Gaines and Recording Secretary Linda Burns.
The program include a SoutheastHEALTH update by President and CEO Ken Bateman and information about Southeastís comprehensive cardiovascular services by Mike Delgado, client services specialist and physician liaison. The 2017 healthcare project for the Missouri Association for Hospital Auxiliaries (MAHA) is heart care.