- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
River Campus celebration
Southeast Missouri State University is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the River Campus with a day long celebration of the historic event on Tuesday, March 7. Among the activities planned will be the honoring of the Vincentians who built St. Vincent College in 1843.
I am a member of the committee that's helping with the festivities, and we would like to invite former employees of the seminary, or family members of former employees of the seminary.
Jackie Griffith, Cape Girardeau