- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
River Campus celebration
Southeast Missouri State University is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the River Campus with a day long celebration of the historic event on Tuesday, March 7. Among the activities planned will be the honoring of the Vincentians who built St. Vincent College in 1843.
I am a member of the committee that's helping with the festivities, and we would like to invite former employees of the seminary, or family members of former employees of the seminary.
Jackie Griffith, Cape Girardeau