- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
River Campus celebration
Southeast Missouri State University is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the River Campus with a day long celebration of the historic event on Tuesday, March 7. Among the activities planned will be the honoring of the Vincentians who built St. Vincent College in 1843.
I am a member of the committee that's helping with the festivities, and we would like to invite former employees of the seminary, or family members of former employees of the seminary.
Jackie Griffith, Cape Girardeau