- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)16
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
About 73 confirmed, suspected mumps cases at Missouri school
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Officials said at least 73 confirmed and probable cases of mumps have been reported at the University of Missouri.
The Columbia Missourian reported many of the cases of the viral infection are linked to the school's Greek life community.
The outbreak began in early November with four confirmed cases.
The executive director of the university's health center said all infected students have been vaccinated, but the vaccine does not prevent 100 percent of infections.