- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Kiwanis 7th Annual 5K Race-"It's All About the KIDS" on Nov 12
On Saturday, Nov. 12, the Jackson Kiwanis Club will host its 7th annual 5K Run/Walk, “It’s All About the Kids.” For additional information on sponsorship opportunities or for a form to register as a runner visit www.jacksonmokiwanis.org.
Proceeds from this race will go to children’s projects: Elks Christmas baskets, Jackson Police Department Annual Toy Drive, programs at Orchard Drive Elementary School and more.
The race begins and ends at Orchard Drive Elementary School, 1402 Orchard Drive, Jackson, MO. Starting time is 9 a.m.
Awards will be given in the following categories: Overall Male/Female and the top three runners in the following age groups: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60+.
Participant fees are: $20 ($10 for 17 and under) if received by Nov. 1.
Fees received any time after Nov. 1 are $25. Those registered by Nov. 1 are guaranteed a t-shirt.
For additional information or questions, contact Roger Jespersen at email@example.com or 573-803-0757.