- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
At what age did you start running?
Why did you start running?
Because I like to eat and needed a way to get exercise that would fit in my schedule.
What is your best 5K time after turning 50?
I have not run a 5K since turning 50.
What is the race/time you’re most proud of since turning 50?
What’s the longest distance you’ve ever run since turning 50?
What’s your favorite local route to run?
Trail of Tears
The thing I enjoy most about running is:
Getting outside early in the morning to hear the birds and enjoy the smell of nature.