- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
At what age did you start running?
Why did you start running?
I ran high school cross country and track.
What is your best 5K time after turning 50?
What is the race/time you’re most proud of since turning 50?
I ran 3:15 at the Cummin's Falls Marathon on a challenging course this past spring.
What’s the longest distance you’ve ever run since turning 50?
I ran 62 miles in the Howard Aslinger 12 hour Endurance Run.
What’s your favorite local route to run?
I enjoy running the roads and trails at Trail of Tears State Park.
The thing I enjoy most about running is:
The fantastic feeling of being fit.