- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
- Cape city looks to auction metal detector, soda machine and other items at former police station (8/10/18)
80 and still going strong
My husband, Carl, celebrated his 80th birthday at the home of our daughter and son-in-law, Debbie and Carroll Williams. It was a surprise party hosted by our two daughters, Debbie Williams and Karla Liebherr.
David and Karla, their five sons, along with one of their daughters Ellen and her husband, Randy Kirby, and their three sons; one daughter-in-law, Ginnie, wife of Ben Liebherr, and their daughter, Louisa, all from Waukesha, Wisconsin; grandson Lance Ferrell and his wife Jesse from Chicago; and a number of friends and relatives were in attendance. He had many birthday wishes.