- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Cape County voters pick Welker, Miller, Tracy, Hovis in Tuesday primaries (8/8/18)
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Missouri voters reject law banning compulsory union fees (8/8/18)19
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
Daughter to Daniel James Mansker and Michaela Dawne Hester of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:07 a.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Name, Persephone Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Hester is the daughter of Mike and Ruth Ann Hester of Cape Girardeau. She is a certified nursing assistant. Mansker is the son of Elizabeth Mansker of Cape Girardeau. He is a welder.
Daughter to Creighton Leon Kinder and Emalee Ann Skinner of Chaffee, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:11 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Name, Annzlee Leighton. Weight, 9 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Skinner is the daughter of Traci Cardwell of Sikeston, Missouri, and Russell Skinner of Calvert City, Kentucky. Kinder is the son of Kelly Kinder of Chaffee. He is employed by Richard's Land Surveying.
Daughter to Jared William and Bethany Loryn Kutz of Perryville, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:14 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Name, Libby Jane. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Kutz is the former Bethany Regelsperger, daughter of Mark and Debbie Regelsperger of Perryville. She is employed by Immanuel Lutheran School. Kutz is the son of Bill and Kathy Kutz of Perryville. He is the Perry County clerk.
Son to Christopher Raymond and Kelsey Mae Cox of Leopold, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:05 p.m. Wednesday, June 8, 2016. Name, Charlie Keith. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. Cox is the former Kelsey Proffer, daughter of Keith Proffer of Dexter, Missouri, and Brenda Proffer of Jackson. She is a pharmacy technician at Saint Francis Medical Center. Cox is the son of George and Mary Nelle Cox of Arbor. He is employed by Southeast Co-op.
Daughter to Stephen Cody Sawyer and Zadie Dove Tucker of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:41 p.m. Wednesday, June 8, 2016. Name, Adaline Rose Marlene. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second daughter. Tucker is the daughter of Wendy Robertson and John Tucker of Cape Girardeau. She is a student at Trendsetters. Sawyer is the son of Shirley Sawyer and Stephen Sawyer of Wilmington, North Carolina. He is employed by Red Beard Construction.
Son to Christopher Luke and Casey Elizabeth Carter of Malden, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:31 a.m. Thursday, June 9, 2016. Name, Grayson Nash. Weight, 10 pounds, 3 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Carter is the former Casey Shaw, daughter of Chuck and Stephanie Earnheart of Malden. She is technical director for the Risco (Missouri) School District. Carter is the son of Tammy Carter and Darrell Carter of Malden. He is warehouse manager for AgXplore International.