- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
New Salem United Methodist Women Daisy MO
The Oct. 5, 2015 meeting of the New Salem United Methodist Women at Daisy, met at the church with 10 members and 1 visitor present. Joyce Brewer called the meeting to order..
Roll call was "Bring a copy of our favorite cookie or dessert recipe."
There were 11 sick and shut-in calls and we sent 2 cards.
Nominating committee reported on officers for next year and to vote on next meeting.
Seven members will attend the Co. Wide UMW Dinner at Grace UMC on Oct. 3.
The church annual kettle cooked beef and chicken dressing fall supper will be held Oct. 17 from 4:00-7:00 pm
The fall Dist. Meeting will be held in Sikeston. Oct. 17.
Our church Fall Festival will be Oct. 24 and our unit will make the chili.
Betty Hahs presented the program on the Pledge Service
We are happy to welcome Sharon Tuchhoff who joined our unit.
Meeting adjourned with refreshments by Sue Clippard and Vanita Hahs.