- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)5
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
People on the Move 3/9/15
Cheryl Mothes of Jackson has been honored for performance as a financial adviser. Mothes has been with Edward Jones in Jackson since 1999.
She soon will attend the Edward Jones Managing Partners Conference in Arizona, which honors the top 350 of the nationwide firm's more than 14,000 financial advisers and gives them an opportunity to meet with Edward Jones' managing partner, according to a news release. This is the second time Mothes will attend the event.
Stan Irwin, financial advisor for Edward Jones in the Cape Girardeau Area, and Tami Nenninger, branch office administrator, recently attended an invitation-only training at the firm's headquarters in St. Louis, according to a news release. Irwin and Nenninger attended the Advanced Practice Management Forum, which is offered to branch teams nationwide who rank among the top third most successful in the firm in helping clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
-- From staff reports