- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
Maine woman finds two-headed baby snapping turtle
HUDSON, Maine -- A woman in Maine has come across a two-headed baby snapping turtle that was trying to cross the road.
Kathleen Talbot of Hudson told WLBZ-TV she found the tiny creature last week while she was watching turtle hatchlings to make sure they arrived safely at the other side of the street.
She noticed one of the turtles had been left behind. It was so dirty, she thought at first that it had two feet in front.
It wasn't until she got home and washed off the turtle that she realized it had two heads. The turtle fits easily into the palm of her hand.
She named it Frank and Stein.