- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Bird causes Jackson power outages
Power outages occurred in two circuits in Jackson today after a bird flew into the lines, Jackson Mayor Barbara Lohr said.
She said sections of the town's power have been restored for about the last hour, but the power went out in different areas almost two hours ago.
Lohr said the power is out at her home on East Jackson Boulevard, but she also received reports about outages near City Park as well.
Crews are working on fixing the outages, and Lohr said power should be restored shortly.
Jackson City Park, Jackson, MO
East Jackson Boulevard, Jackson, MO