- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Road work 4/3/14
Highway 51 in Perry County reduced for pavement repairs
Highway 51 in Perry County between County Road 936 and the Perryville city limits, will be reduced to one lane with an 11-foot width restriction as contractor crews resurface the road. The work will take place from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily April 21 through May 8, according to a news release from the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Pavement work reduces Highway 34 in Bollinger County
Highway 34 in Bollinger County between county roads 402 and 324 will be reduced to one lane with a 10-foot width restriction as contractor crews construct shoulders and overlay the road. A news release from the Missouri Department of Transportation said the work will take place from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily April 14 through Dec. 1.
All work is weather permitting. Work zones will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near those areas. For more information about these projects, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636, or visit modot.org/southeast.
-- From the Missouri Department of Transportation