- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
The River Campus regularly hosts special concerts, other performances and special events this time of year. Here are a few to put on your radar:n Saturday: Photography Family Day. If you like photography or want to learn some tips, this is something to consider. In addition to a historic camera collection and other activities, Andy Warhol photographs will be on display. This free event is will be from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum.
* Nov. 21-24: Fall For Dance 2013. Southeast Missouri State students will perform several different dance styles. Fall For Dance will be in the Donald C. Bedell Performance Hall. Tickets are $16.
* Dec. 5: The Sound of Christmas. Elisabeth von Trapp, granddaughter of Maria and Baron von Trapp, the family featured in "The Sound of Music," will perform with The Carolian Brass. Tickets are $33 and $39.
* Dec. 14: Holiday Percussion Concert. The Southeast percussion ensemble will perform some Christmas favorites. This performance is good for families with young children, and there will be other activities around the event they also will enjoy. A $1 donation is suggested for attendees age 6 and older.
These are only a few of the events scheduled at the River Campus. To learn more about others, visit semoevents.com or rivercampusevents.com.