- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
The River Campus regularly hosts special concerts, other performances and special events this time of year. Here are a few to put on your radar:n Saturday: Photography Family Day. If you like photography or want to learn some tips, this is something to consider. In addition to a historic camera collection and other activities, Andy Warhol photographs will be on display. This free event is will be from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum.
* Nov. 21-24: Fall For Dance 2013. Southeast Missouri State students will perform several different dance styles. Fall For Dance will be in the Donald C. Bedell Performance Hall. Tickets are $16.
* Dec. 5: The Sound of Christmas. Elisabeth von Trapp, granddaughter of Maria and Baron von Trapp, the family featured in "The Sound of Music," will perform with The Carolian Brass. Tickets are $33 and $39.
* Dec. 14: Holiday Percussion Concert. The Southeast percussion ensemble will perform some Christmas favorites. This performance is good for families with young children, and there will be other activities around the event they also will enjoy. A $1 donation is suggested for attendees age 6 and older.
These are only a few of the events scheduled at the River Campus. To learn more about others, visit semoevents.com or rivercampusevents.com.