- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)2
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
The River Campus regularly hosts special concerts, other performances and special events this time of year. Here are a few to put on your radar:n Saturday: Photography Family Day. If you like photography or want to learn some tips, this is something to consider. In addition to a historic camera collection and other activities, Andy Warhol photographs will be on display. This free event is will be from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum.
* Nov. 21-24: Fall For Dance 2013. Southeast Missouri State students will perform several different dance styles. Fall For Dance will be in the Donald C. Bedell Performance Hall. Tickets are $16.
* Dec. 5: The Sound of Christmas. Elisabeth von Trapp, granddaughter of Maria and Baron von Trapp, the family featured in "The Sound of Music," will perform with The Carolian Brass. Tickets are $33 and $39.
* Dec. 14: Holiday Percussion Concert. The Southeast percussion ensemble will perform some Christmas favorites. This performance is good for families with young children, and there will be other activities around the event they also will enjoy. A $1 donation is suggested for attendees age 6 and older.
These are only a few of the events scheduled at the River Campus. To learn more about others, visit semoevents.com or rivercampusevents.com.