- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
The River Campus regularly hosts special concerts, other performances and special events this time of year. Here are a few to put on your radar:n Saturday: Photography Family Day. If you like photography or want to learn some tips, this is something to consider. In addition to a historic camera collection and other activities, Andy Warhol photographs will be on display. This free event is will be from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Rosemary Berkel and Harry L. Crisp II Museum.
* Nov. 21-24: Fall For Dance 2013. Southeast Missouri State students will perform several different dance styles. Fall For Dance will be in the Donald C. Bedell Performance Hall. Tickets are $16.
* Dec. 5: The Sound of Christmas. Elisabeth von Trapp, granddaughter of Maria and Baron von Trapp, the family featured in "The Sound of Music," will perform with The Carolian Brass. Tickets are $33 and $39.
* Dec. 14: Holiday Percussion Concert. The Southeast percussion ensemble will perform some Christmas favorites. This performance is good for families with young children, and there will be other activities around the event they also will enjoy. A $1 donation is suggested for attendees age 6 and older.
These are only a few of the events scheduled at the River Campus. To learn more about others, visit semoevents.com or rivercampusevents.com.