- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
A fashion event that has taken Cape Girardeau by storm in recent years is scheduled for Tuesday evening at The Venue.
The fourth annual VintageNOW event, which seems to become more popular every year, has raised more than $41,000 for the Safe House for Women.
VintageNOW is a fashion show where local models strut the runway in vintage clothing. This year, the models will be showcasing chic looks from the 1920s.
The show has been an absolute hit for the fashionistas in our community.
Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show starts at 7. Tickets can be bought at vintagenowfashionshow.com. General admission seats are available.
This event will no doubt be a fun time, and for a good cause.