- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- Southeast art students contribute mural to Stevie's Steakburger (7/9/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)33
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
A fashion event that has taken Cape Girardeau by storm in recent years is scheduled for Tuesday evening at The Venue.
The fourth annual VintageNOW event, which seems to become more popular every year, has raised more than $41,000 for the Safe House for Women.
VintageNOW is a fashion show where local models strut the runway in vintage clothing. This year, the models will be showcasing chic looks from the 1920s.
The show has been an absolute hit for the fashionistas in our community.
Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show starts at 7. Tickets can be bought at vintagenowfashionshow.com. General admission seats are available.
This event will no doubt be a fun time, and for a good cause.