- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dolores Catherine Keithly Finch, 86, of Cape Girardeau met her heavenly father Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at the Chateau Girardeau Health Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 30, 1926, in St. Louis to the late Oscar R. and Clara Schafer Keithly.
Mrs. Finch was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and had been an entertainer in the 1960s at the Gas Light Square in St. Louis.
She is survived by three sons, Jonathan (Regina) Finch, Rock (Rachel) Finch and Dan (Sally) Finch, all of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Jan Finch of St. Louis and Christy Dubs of Cape Girardeau; a stepdaughter, Nadean (Tom) Hampton of Dallas; a stepson, Charles (Linda) Finch of La Mesa, Calif.; grandchildren, Carrie (Leland) Woelk, Molly (Daniel) Yingling, Graham (Stesha) Dubs and Emily and Connor Finch; great-grandchildren, Lillianna and Rozalyn Dubs; stepgrandchildren, Tom, Julie, Charlie and Tiffany; and a sister, Carol (Ray) Braun of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Lehman Finch; and sister, Jacquelyn Hanten.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, 1913 Ritter Drive in Cape Girardeau, with the Rev. Bobby Manso officiating.
Burial will be at Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be given to the American Diabetes Association, 425 S. Woods Mill Road, Suite 110, Chesterfield, MO 63017, or the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri, 2536 Boutin Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
Online condolences may be made at fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.