- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to James W. Stegall and Jenna C. Schenimann of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 2:39 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013. Name, Cash James. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Schenimann is the daughter of Gary Schenimann and Lee Ann Schenimann of Jackson. Stegall is the son of Dennis Stegall and Cathy Stegall of Jackson.
Daughter to Kevin Stacy and Cheryl Powell of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 8:09 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013. Name, Blair Adele. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Ms. Powell is the daughter of Linda Powell of Olive Branch, Ill., and Ronnie Powell of Amarillo, Texas. She is employed by Southeast. Stacy is the son of June Stacy and James Stacy of Farmington, Mo. He is employed by Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to Christopher Daniel and Amanda Dayle Poston of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 8:36 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013. Name, Tessa Kate. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Poston is the former Amanda Ratliff, daughter of Dale and Beverly Ratliff of Cape Girardeau. Poston is the son of Dr. Fred and Dawn Poston of Cape Girardeau. He is a client associate with Merrill Lynch.
Son to Robert Neil and Mylinh Ann Gillespie of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 9:03 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013. Name, Emmett James. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Gillespie is the former Mylinh Urfer, daughter of Stan and Ly Urfer of Willow Hill, Ill. She is employed by the federal government. Gillespie is the son of Jim and Patty Gillespie of Newton, Ill. He is a biologist.
Son to Nathan Chad and Lexie Jo Newell of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 1:37 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013. Name, Silas Paul. Weight, 4 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Newell is the former Lexie Myers, daughter of Penny Myers of Oak Ridge, and Greg Myers of Eminence, Mo. She is a radiology technologist at Southeast. Newell is the son of Paul and Katrina Newell of Dyersburg, Tenn. He is a radiology technologist at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Son to Christopher Lynn Green and Jordan Raquel Metzger of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 5:35 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013. Name, Christopher Lynn Jr. Weight, 5 pounds, 6 ounces. Sixth child, fourth son. Ms. Metzger is the daughter of Monica Metzger of Jackson. Green is the son of Jerry and Lisa Green of Marble Hill. He is a kitchen worker at Woodland Hills.
Daughter to Hilario Santay Calel and Julia Guadalupe Dominguez of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013. Name, Sofia Guadalupe. Weight, 4 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Dominguez is the daughter of Marcelino Dominguez of Cape Girardeau. Calel is the son of Heriberta Calel Ajanel and Basilio Santay of Guatemala. He is employed by El Torero.