- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)5
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)2
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
Steve McPheeters joins MRV Banks in Cape Girardeau
Steve McPheeters has joined MRV Banks team at its Cape Girardeau branch as a Senior Vice-President.
MRV Banks President and CEO Doug Watson made the announcement. "Steve brings a unique blend of banking, business and industry experience to our banking team. We are very excited to have him on our team and know he brings a history of a strong customer focus to our bank."
McPheeters will work at the MRV Banks branch location at 1610 North Kinghighway in Cape Girardeau with Senior Vice President Brian Rivenburgh and Assistant Vice President Robert Guard. Friends and colleagues can reach Steve at 573-334-7811.
Prior to joining MRV Banks McPheeters served as Community Bank President at First State Bank & Trust in Sikeston, worked at Noranda Aluminum as Superintendent and Manager of St. Jude Industrial Park, served as Executive Director of the Sikeston Area Chamber of Commerce in the mid 90's and worked for Bank of Sikeston and AmerFirst Banks of Sikeston and Cape Girardeau.
MRV Banks is headquartered in Ste. Genevieve and moved into the Cape Girardeau Market in 2011. MRV Banks is comprised of some 270 investors along the Mississippi Valley Region and is FDIC Member bank.