- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Steve McPheeters joins MRV Banks in Cape Girardeau
Steve McPheeters has joined MRV Banks team at its Cape Girardeau branch as a Senior Vice-President.
MRV Banks President and CEO Doug Watson made the announcement. "Steve brings a unique blend of banking, business and industry experience to our banking team. We are very excited to have him on our team and know he brings a history of a strong customer focus to our bank."
McPheeters will work at the MRV Banks branch location at 1610 North Kinghighway in Cape Girardeau with Senior Vice President Brian Rivenburgh and Assistant Vice President Robert Guard. Friends and colleagues can reach Steve at 573-334-7811.
Prior to joining MRV Banks McPheeters served as Community Bank President at First State Bank & Trust in Sikeston, worked at Noranda Aluminum as Superintendent and Manager of St. Jude Industrial Park, served as Executive Director of the Sikeston Area Chamber of Commerce in the mid 90's and worked for Bank of Sikeston and AmerFirst Banks of Sikeston and Cape Girardeau.
MRV Banks is headquartered in Ste. Genevieve and moved into the Cape Girardeau Market in 2011. MRV Banks is comprised of some 270 investors along the Mississippi Valley Region and is FDIC Member bank.