- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
YOUTH IN STATE 4-H SHOTGUN CONTEST
Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shotgun group shot at the State 4-H Trap Match on August 24th near Linn Creek.
L-R, Gary Schweer hit 93/100 in Senior Singles for a Blue ribbon and 86/100 in Senior Doubles for a Blue ribbon. Cort Hutchison hit 43/50 in Intermediate Singles for a Blue ribbon. Spencer Lorenz hit 76/100 in Senior Singles for a Red ribbon and 54/100 in Senior Doubles for a White ribbon. Dale Todt, Shotgun project leader. Anthony Strack hit 38/50 in Intermediate Singles for a Red ribbon and 25/50 in Intermediate Doubles for a White ribbon.
4-H is a youth-serving organization for ages 5-18 that offers a variety of activities that allow members to "learn by doing."
For information about 4-H in Cape Girardeau County contact Jim Lichtenegger at the University of Missouri Extension Office in Jackson at email@example.com or 573-243-3581.