- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
YOUTH IN STATE 4-H SHOTGUN CONTEST
Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shotgun group shot at the State 4-H Trap Match on August 24th near Linn Creek.
L-R, Gary Schweer hit 93/100 in Senior Singles for a Blue ribbon and 86/100 in Senior Doubles for a Blue ribbon. Cort Hutchison hit 43/50 in Intermediate Singles for a Blue ribbon. Spencer Lorenz hit 76/100 in Senior Singles for a Red ribbon and 54/100 in Senior Doubles for a White ribbon. Dale Todt, Shotgun project leader. Anthony Strack hit 38/50 in Intermediate Singles for a Red ribbon and 25/50 in Intermediate Doubles for a White ribbon.
4-H is a youth-serving organization for ages 5-18 that offers a variety of activities that allow members to "learn by doing."
For information about 4-H in Cape Girardeau County contact Jim Lichtenegger at the University of Missouri Extension Office in Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-243-3581.