- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
THEBES, Ill. -- Patricia Ann Hale Osorio, 41, of Willisville, Ill., formerly of Thebes, passed away Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at her home.
She was born April 27, 1972, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Larry and Joyce Schemel Hale.
Patricia was employed with Gilster-Mary Lee Co.
Survivors include her husband, Carlos Osorio of Willisville; three daughters, Ada Bailey (Bob Parkhill) of Scott City, Yvonne (Kyle) Dare of Broken Arrow, Okla., and Edelmira (Mia) Osorio; a son, Damian Osorio of Willisville; three grandchildren, Gabina and Adelita Dare and Alex Parkhill; her mother, Joyce Hale of Ava, Ill.; her father, Larry Hale Sr. (Elise) Hale of Thebes; five sisters, Ellen (Roger) Dodson of Thebes, Mary (Russell) Renshaw of Gale, Ill., Rita (Mike) Imparato of Thebes, Michelle Phoenix of Scott City and Lisa Kennedy of Thebes; two brothers, Larry Hale Jr. (Robin) of McClure, Ill., and David Kennedy of Thebes; and a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmie Monahan officiating. Interment will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes.