- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Cape Girardeau police report 4/4/13
A name was removed from the summonses part of the report. It was erroneously given by the police department.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gary W. Umphleet Jr., 26, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and no insurance.
* Catherine A. Kaempfe, 20, of Waterloo, Ill., was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Toby R. Turner, 35, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Trevon D. Starnes, 19, 517 Amethyst St., was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
* Suspects were in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, forgery, improper registration and possession with intent to distribute.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* Charles A. Selvy Jr., 18, 621 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Branden R.R. Ramsey, 24, 1401 Randol Ave., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear.
* Jeremy L. Taylor, no age given, 521 S. Middle St., Apt. B, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Travis D. Blackmon, no age given, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Linda L. Hayden, no age given, of Chesterfield, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Corris R. Tabb, 54, 133 S. Park St., was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Haleigh C. Cook, 18, of Jackson was issued a summons for shoplifting at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Charles L. Martin, 66, of Valley Park, Mo., was issued summonses for failure to maintain a property free of trash and failure to maintain property free of limbs and brush piles.
* Ronald D. Hampton, 49, 823 S. Pacific St., was issued a summons for an open container in public.
* Assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Harassment was reported.
* Counterfeiting was reported.
* A 27-year-old female was taken into protective custody.
* Stalking was reported.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A person was placed into protective custody.