- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Schlosser - Burger
Amber Nicole Schlosser and Nicholas Gerard Burger were married Oct. 20, 2012, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel of Kelso, and vocalists were Christy Hency of Oran, Mo., and James Simmons of Benton, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Timothy Schlosser and Lisa McConnell of Scott City. The groom is the son of James and Robin Kindle of Sikeston, Mo.
Maid of honor was Katelyn Vance of Kelso. Bridesmaids were Brittni Baker and Rachel Hendrickson of Cape Girardeau, and Kayleigh Voshage of Jackson.
Blake Wethington of Sikeston was best man. Groomsmen were Ryan Schlosser of Scott City, brother of the bride; Neil Gates of Benton; and Rick Hency of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Cody Schlosser of Scott City, cousin of the bride, and Kaleb Green of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Cody Schlosser and Hailey Alley. Cody is the son of Randy and Tina Schlosser of Scott City and cousin of the bride. Hailey is the daughter of Rick and Kim Alley of Sikeston.
Flower girl was Taylor Rice, daughter of Don and Laura Rice of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Blaine Schlosser, son of Eric and Julie Schlosser of Scott City and cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 19 at Ray's of Kelso.
Mrs. Burger is a 2006 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2010. She is a financial services representative at Commerce Bank.
The groom is a 2005 graduate of Thomas W. Kelly High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast in 2010. He is a commercial credit analyst at US Bank.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Scott City.