- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Body of missing Miner woman found Monday in Cape Girardeau County
EDITOR'S NOTE: Jordan Miller's age has been corrected.
The body of a missing Miner, Mo., woman was found in Cape Girardeau County.
Jordan Miller, 25, who had been missing since Thursday afternoon or night, was found dead from a self-inflicted gun shot wound, according to Cape Girardeau County Coroner John Clifton. Miller's body was discovered Monday afternoon on County Road 466, west of Jackson, he said.
Clifton estimated Miller had been dead for "a day or two."
Police searched for Miller, who they believed was suffering from an altered mental state and might have been in danger.
Country Road 466, Jackson, Mo.