- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)1
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
- County offices moving from courthouse annex to Bloomfield location this week (8/15/18)2
Finding it difficult to make time for exercise?
Here at T-N-T Fitness we know it's hard to find time to go to the gym with work, running ear ins, and getting the kids where they need to be. Also we understand that going to the gym can be very intimidating with all the bulky equipment and people who are above your fitness level. So with time and intimidation being an issue T-N-T Fitness has your answer with a new in-home personal training service that comes to your house and takes a merely 30 minutes of your time to put you through a specific, to your needs work out without having to be intimidated and saving your time as well. Whether you are looking to lose weight or improve your fitness level T-N-T Fitness will help you put together all the components necessary to be successful in reaching your goals. With summer coming up let T-N-T Fitness get you on track to get you back into that bikini, or swimming suit.