- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Speak Out 2/13/13
Casino, water bill
Why don't we use some of the casino money to lower our water and sewer rates?
I always thought journalists and newspapers were supposed to be neutral, but the Southeast Missourian is not being neutral in its Opinion section of the paper. Rarely do I ever read a Democratic opinion, it is always a Republican opinion. The entire section is full of biased opinions. It is well known that the Southeast Missourian is a conservative paper, but the least you could do is to be fair and allow the other side to participate.
How convenient: Wireless executive with ties to Obama wins contract to supply poor with smartphones. You see, King Obama and his tribe thinks we are all so stupid that we can't see through his arrogance and obvious stupidity. This Obama donor hosted a $40,000-per-plate dinner at his modest Miami mansion and now he is being rewarded. Of course, his spinners say there is no correlation to the contract and the exec's donor status. Please.
Checks, debit cards
When they start charging me to use my debit card at different places, I'm going to start writing checks again. I know the banks don't like that, so we'll see how things work out.