- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Speak Out 2/13/13
Casino, water bill
Why don't we use some of the casino money to lower our water and sewer rates?
I always thought journalists and newspapers were supposed to be neutral, but the Southeast Missourian is not being neutral in its Opinion section of the paper. Rarely do I ever read a Democratic opinion, it is always a Republican opinion. The entire section is full of biased opinions. It is well known that the Southeast Missourian is a conservative paper, but the least you could do is to be fair and allow the other side to participate.
How convenient: Wireless executive with ties to Obama wins contract to supply poor with smartphones. You see, King Obama and his tribe thinks we are all so stupid that we can't see through his arrogance and obvious stupidity. This Obama donor hosted a $40,000-per-plate dinner at his modest Miami mansion and now he is being rewarded. Of course, his spinners say there is no correlation to the contract and the exec's donor status. Please.
Checks, debit cards
When they start charging me to use my debit card at different places, I'm going to start writing checks again. I know the banks don't like that, so we'll see how things work out.