- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
Finger Painting Class for Ages 3-5 in Cape
Children ages 3-5 are invited to come learn about colors at the Finger Painting event, hosted by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department. The event be held at the 4-H Exhibit Hall, located in Arena Park at 321 Jaycee Drive, from 10-11 a.m. on March 7.
Children will practice their motor skills and get to socialize with other children while learnig about colors.
The registration deadline is March 1. Class fees are $8 for Cape Girardeau residents and $9 for non-residents. Parents can register their children by visiting the A. C. Brase Arena at 410 Kiwanis Drive or by calling 573-339-6340.
For more information, contact Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.