- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Finger Painting Class for Ages 3-5 in Cape
Children ages 3-5 are invited to come learn about colors at the Finger Painting event, hosted by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department. The event be held at the 4-H Exhibit Hall, located in Arena Park at 321 Jaycee Drive, from 10-11 a.m. on March 7.
Children will practice their motor skills and get to socialize with other children while learnig about colors.
The registration deadline is March 1. Class fees are $8 for Cape Girardeau residents and $9 for non-residents. Parents can register their children by visiting the A. C. Brase Arena at 410 Kiwanis Drive or by calling 573-339-6340.
For more information, contact Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.