- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Finger Painting Class for Ages 3-5 in Cape
Children ages 3-5 are invited to come learn about colors at the Finger Painting event, hosted by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department. The event be held at the 4-H Exhibit Hall, located in Arena Park at 321 Jaycee Drive, from 10-11 a.m. on March 7.
Children will practice their motor skills and get to socialize with other children while learnig about colors.
The registration deadline is March 1. Class fees are $8 for Cape Girardeau residents and $9 for non-residents. Parents can register their children by visiting the A. C. Brase Arena at 410 Kiwanis Drive or by calling 573-339-6340.
For more information, contact Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.