- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Finger Painting Class for Ages 3-5 in Cape
Children ages 3-5 are invited to come learn about colors at the Finger Painting event, hosted by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department. The event be held at the 4-H Exhibit Hall, located in Arena Park at 321 Jaycee Drive, from 10-11 a.m. on March 7.
Children will practice their motor skills and get to socialize with other children while learnig about colors.
The registration deadline is March 1. Class fees are $8 for Cape Girardeau residents and $9 for non-residents. Parents can register their children by visiting the A. C. Brase Arena at 410 Kiwanis Drive or by calling 573-339-6340.
For more information, contact Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.