- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Register Now: Cape Girls Youth Softball League
Girls ages 5-13 of any skill range can participate in the the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department's Girls Youth Softball League.
League games begin on May 20 and will take place at the Arena Park softball fields.
Mandatory skills testing sessions are scheduled from 5-7 p.m. on April 4, 8 and 10, at Arena Park.
The registration deadline is April 10. Cost per player is $50, with a $10 late fee after the registration date. Registration forms are available at the A.C. Brase Arena, Shawnee Park Center and Osage Centre.
For more information, contact Recreation Coordinator Heather Davis at 573-339-6731 or email@example.com.