- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Girls Competitive Softball League Sign Up in Cape
Join softball teams from Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area for competitive softball games in the 2013 Girl's Fastpitch League sponsored by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
League games will begin on June 5 and will be played on every Wednesday. Games will be played at Shawnee Sports Complex, located at 1157 South West Blvd., and at Arena Park, located at 410 Kiwanis Drive. The league is divided into four age groups for teams age 12 and under, 14, 16 and 18. An informational meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. April 9 at the Osage Centre, located at 1625 North Kingshighway.
The entry deadline for teams is April 26. The entry fee is $380 per team and includes 12 player cards for access to the Shawnee Sports Complex.
For more information contact, contact league coordinator Chris Eastridge at 573-225-1423 or email@example.com.
Other Parks and Recreation sports leagues: www.cityofcape.org/leagues