- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Girls Competitive Softball League Sign Up in Cape
Join softball teams from Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area for competitive softball games in the 2013 Girl's Fastpitch League sponsored by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
League games will begin on June 5 and will be played on every Wednesday. Games will be played at Shawnee Sports Complex, located at 1157 South West Blvd., and at Arena Park, located at 410 Kiwanis Drive. The league is divided into four age groups for teams age 12 and under, 14, 16 and 18. An informational meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. April 9 at the Osage Centre, located at 1625 North Kingshighway.
The entry deadline for teams is April 26. The entry fee is $380 per team and includes 12 player cards for access to the Shawnee Sports Complex.
For more information contact, contact league coordinator Chris Eastridge at 573-225-1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Parks and Recreation sports leagues: www.cityofcape.org/leagues