- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Girls Competitive Softball League Sign Up in Cape
Join softball teams from Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area for competitive softball games in the 2013 Girl's Fastpitch League sponsored by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
League games will begin on June 5 and will be played on every Wednesday. Games will be played at Shawnee Sports Complex, located at 1157 South West Blvd., and at Arena Park, located at 410 Kiwanis Drive. The league is divided into four age groups for teams age 12 and under, 14, 16 and 18. An informational meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. April 9 at the Osage Centre, located at 1625 North Kingshighway.
The entry deadline for teams is April 26. The entry fee is $380 per team and includes 12 player cards for access to the Shawnee Sports Complex.
For more information contact, contact league coordinator Chris Eastridge at 573-225-1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Parks and Recreation sports leagues: www.cityofcape.org/leagues