- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Girls Competitive Softball League Sign Up in Cape
Join softball teams from Cape Girardeau and the surrounding area for competitive softball games in the 2013 Girl's Fastpitch League sponsored by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
League games will begin on June 5 and will be played on every Wednesday. Games will be played at Shawnee Sports Complex, located at 1157 South West Blvd., and at Arena Park, located at 410 Kiwanis Drive. The league is divided into four age groups for teams age 12 and under, 14, 16 and 18. An informational meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. April 9 at the Osage Centre, located at 1625 North Kingshighway.
The entry deadline for teams is April 26. The entry fee is $380 per team and includes 12 player cards for access to the Shawnee Sports Complex.
For more information contact, contact league coordinator Chris Eastridge at 573-225-1423 or email@example.com.
Other Parks and Recreation sports leagues: www.cityofcape.org/leagues