- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Just Desserts Girl Scout Fundraiser
Troop 50336 and Chef Keith were 1 of 4 teams that created desserts using Girl Scout cookies. The girls worked with the chef to decide on a dessert to create. The chef baked the cupcakes, then the girls then decorated them using pastry bags filled with whipped toping and lots of sprinkles. The next evening they served them to the guests at the event.
This was the third annual fundraiser for Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland. The funds raised help support programs for the girls.
Such a great learning experience for them and they had so much fun. A great bit THANK YOU to Chef Keith from Chartwells for helping with this event!!