- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Just Desserts Girl Scout Fundraiser
Troop 50336 and Chef Keith were 1 of 4 teams that created desserts using Girl Scout cookies. The girls worked with the chef to decide on a dessert to create. The chef baked the cupcakes, then the girls then decorated them using pastry bags filled with whipped toping and lots of sprinkles. The next evening they served them to the guests at the event.
This was the third annual fundraiser for Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland. The funds raised help support programs for the girls.
Such a great learning experience for them and they had so much fun. A great bit THANK YOU to Chef Keith from Chartwells for helping with this event!!