- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
Just Desserts Girl Scout Fundraiser
Troop 50336 and Chef Keith were 1 of 4 teams that created desserts using Girl Scout cookies. The girls worked with the chef to decide on a dessert to create. The chef baked the cupcakes, then the girls then decorated them using pastry bags filled with whipped toping and lots of sprinkles. The next evening they served them to the guests at the event.
This was the third annual fundraiser for Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland. The funds raised help support programs for the girls.
Such a great learning experience for them and they had so much fun. A great bit THANK YOU to Chef Keith from Chartwells for helping with this event!!