- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Just Desserts Girl Scout Fundraiser
Troop 50336 and Chef Keith were 1 of 4 teams that created desserts using Girl Scout cookies. The girls worked with the chef to decide on a dessert to create. The chef baked the cupcakes, then the girls then decorated them using pastry bags filled with whipped toping and lots of sprinkles. The next evening they served them to the guests at the event.
This was the third annual fundraiser for Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland. The funds raised help support programs for the girls.
Such a great learning experience for them and they had so much fun. A great bit THANK YOU to Chef Keith from Chartwells for helping with this event!!