- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Deputies seize 200 bottles of prescription meds near Glenallen
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Bollinger County deputies seized about 200 bottles and containers that contained an assortment of prescription medications while executing a search warrant at a residence near Glenallen, according to a news release.
Bollinger County Sheriff Darin Shell said his office served a search warrant Sunday night that was issued by prosecutor Steve Gray. Deputies found the bottles that contained medications, Shell said in the release, along with about a half-pound of marijuana and $631 in cash.
Criminal charges are pending against two suspects, Shell said. The charges include possession of a controlled substance more than 35 grams, possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful use of a weapon. Additional charges may be pending, Shell said, declining to identify the suspects until formal charges are filed.
202 S. High St., Marble Hill, Mo.