- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jeffrey Wade and Andi Marie Bogenpohl of Oak Ridge, Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo., 11:14 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. Name, William Dean. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth son. Mrs. Bogenpohl is the former Andi Baker, daughter of Sandra Baker of Perryville and Richard Baker of Hudson Falls, N.Y. Bogenpohl is the son of Gary and Janet Bogenpohl of Oak Ridge.
Daughter to Jeremy Jerome and Tiffani Nicole Gantt of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 5:22 p.m. Monday, Feb. 4, 2013. Name, Averie Tyler. Weight, 9 pounds, 12 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Gantt is the former Tiffani Warf, daughter of Jeff and Denise Hall of Sikeston, Mo., and Kevin Warf of Festus, Mo. She is employed by the Pink Galleon. Gantt is the son of Judy Cagle of Oklahoma City. He is employed by Exel.