- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 2/12/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeffery L. Irvin, 50, of Leopold, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Mary S. Dressler, 40, 301 Bellevue St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to report to confinement.
* Kenneth D. Bell Jr., 22, 401 S. Pacific St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of murder and armed criminal action.
* Mason D. Sander, 20, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Larry W. Hardin Jr., 34, of Ashland, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for failure to maintain property.
* Detaviah L. Richardson, 18, 1115 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine.
* Michelle R. Nunnally, 38, of Bertrand, Mo., was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant and arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Thirman D. White II, 40, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and trespassing.
* Christopher A. Martin, 30, 1011 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for domestic assault and nonsupport.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked.
* Nathan D. Adamson, no age given, of St. Louis was issued a summons for no insurance.
* Russell J. Zahner, no age given, of Jackson was issued a summons for following too close and Stephen C. Kramer, no age given, of Oak Ridge was issued a summons for failure to show proof of insurance.
* Edward F. Roberts, no age given, of Jackson was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle and following too close.
* Assault was reported.
* Domestic assault, assault and violation of an order of court protection were reported.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* A 48-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 44-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 21-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.