- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Speak Out 2/11/13
Guns, F-16s and tanks
How many of you are paying attention to what the president is doing? He seems so concerned about getting guns into the wrong hands and is building pressure to keep law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. Yet at the same time, he authorized a transfer of F-16 fighter jets and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How can anyone go along with that idea? Putting weapons in Jihadists hands? What is going on? We better wake up, Americans.
This is to the person who asked why people would go to stores to buy IRS forms. I don't believe people are buying IRS forms at the office stores. They are buying software to do their taxes. You don't have to go to the IRS to pick up forms; you can download them to your computer.