- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Speak Out 2/11/13
Guns, F-16s and tanks
How many of you are paying attention to what the president is doing? He seems so concerned about getting guns into the wrong hands and is building pressure to keep law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. Yet at the same time, he authorized a transfer of F-16 fighter jets and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How can anyone go along with that idea? Putting weapons in Jihadists hands? What is going on? We better wake up, Americans.
This is to the person who asked why people would go to stores to buy IRS forms. I don't believe people are buying IRS forms at the office stores. They are buying software to do their taxes. You don't have to go to the IRS to pick up forms; you can download them to your computer.