- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Speak Out 2/11/13
Guns, F-16s and tanks
How many of you are paying attention to what the president is doing? He seems so concerned about getting guns into the wrong hands and is building pressure to keep law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. Yet at the same time, he authorized a transfer of F-16 fighter jets and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How can anyone go along with that idea? Putting weapons in Jihadists hands? What is going on? We better wake up, Americans.
This is to the person who asked why people would go to stores to buy IRS forms. I don't believe people are buying IRS forms at the office stores. They are buying software to do their taxes. You don't have to go to the IRS to pick up forms; you can download them to your computer.