- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)37
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)33
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Speak Out 2/11/13
Guns, F-16s and tanks
How many of you are paying attention to what the president is doing? He seems so concerned about getting guns into the wrong hands and is building pressure to keep law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. Yet at the same time, he authorized a transfer of F-16 fighter jets and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How can anyone go along with that idea? Putting weapons in Jihadists hands? What is going on? We better wake up, Americans.
This is to the person who asked why people would go to stores to buy IRS forms. I don't believe people are buying IRS forms at the office stores. They are buying software to do their taxes. You don't have to go to the IRS to pick up forms; you can download them to your computer.