- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Speak Out 2/11/13
Guns, F-16s and tanks
How many of you are paying attention to what the president is doing? He seems so concerned about getting guns into the wrong hands and is building pressure to keep law-abiding citizens from getting firearms. Yet at the same time, he authorized a transfer of F-16 fighter jets and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How can anyone go along with that idea? Putting weapons in Jihadists hands? What is going on? We better wake up, Americans.
This is to the person who asked why people would go to stores to buy IRS forms. I don't believe people are buying IRS forms at the office stores. They are buying software to do their taxes. You don't have to go to the IRS to pick up forms; you can download them to your computer.