- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 2/11/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody on suspicion of cocaine possession and for failure to properly display tab on a motor vehicle license plate, operating a vehicle with a revoked license and having no insurance.
* Perry L. Julian, 27, 2813 Whitener St., Apt. C-3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failing to appear in court and burglary charges.
* Detavian L. Richardson, 19, 1115 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Malden, Mo., warrant for contempt of court resisting arrest.
* Denzel T. Smith and Cameron M. Malone Jr., both of Cape Girardeau, were issued summonses for prohibited acts in the 00 block of North Spanish.
* Damand D. Davis, Caleb E. Bullen and Sebastian C. Winkler, all of Cape Girardeau, were issued summonses for hosting a nuisance party.
* A purse and medication were reported stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Property damage was reported 1106 S. Sprigg St.
* A person was taken into protective custody in the 00 block of South Main Street.
* A private vehicle was reported abandoned at 2861 Themis St. and Silver Springs Road.