- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 2/10/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael Cox, 49, 1118 Cousin St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a weapons offense.
* Tanisha R. Dunigan, 25, 324 Lorimier St., Apt. A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
* Charles E. Todd, 19, 612 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of distributing a controlled substance near a school.
* Elizabeth S. Dobbs, 17, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Casey M. Ward, no age given, 1808 Oak Hills Drive, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Darren J. Lee, no age given, of Chaffee, Mo., was issued a summons for following too close.
* Paul S. Lentini, 19, 1000 Towers Circle North, No. 312, was issued a summons for unlawful use of driver's license.
* Robert S. Pickens, no age given, 2103 Brink Ave., was issued a summons for failure to yield and failure to show proof of insurance.
* Burglary, theft of a laptop computer and damage to a door were reported at 2427 Lexington Ave.
* Burglary and theft of a rifle, iPhone and money were reported at 150 S. Minnesota Ave.
* Burglary, theft of TV, Blu-ray player with speakers and damage to a door were reported at 1106 Harmony St.
* A PlayStation 3 was reported stolen at 1527 New Madrid
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Request for service was requested.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Austin L. Marvel, 20, of Glencoe, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Kent M. Bryant, 43, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to signal.
* Daniel C. DeForrest, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Tracy K. Williams, 47, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Angela M. Schlimme, 42, of Whitewater was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Jamie W. Donner Jr., 17, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of stealing a motor vehicle.
* Tyrone Marion, 50, of Jackson was arrested on an Illinois State Police warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended and four Arnold, Mo., warrants for driving while revoked, exceeding posted speed limit and two counts of possession of up to 35 grams of marijuana.
* Kristen E. Miller, 24, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle on a highway without a valid driver's license.
* Brett T. Leimer, 21, of Jackson was arrested on a probation and parole warrant for selling marijuana.