- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 2/8/13
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Justin L. Brandy, 28, 106 Donald St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for a dog at large.
* Jessica L. Cox, 28, of Burfordville was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Richard A. Adams, 26, 201 Jaquie Lane, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Jason L. Elsperman, 34, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Jackie E. Kennedy, 33, 233 Morgan St., No. 6, was issued a summons for failure to maintain a single lane.
* Assault was reported in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 600 block of Jackson Trail.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 100 block of North Oak Hill Road.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North Georgia Street.