Cape Girardeau police report 2/7/13
Thursday, February 7, 2013
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Delores M. Ross, 36, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for excessive growth of weeds.
* Jennifer L. Morton, 25, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for theft.
* Jessica S. Blankenship, 22, 349 N. Park Ave., Apt. B, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for two counts of prohibited parking.
* Lohoma L. Williams, no age given, 1824 N. Main St., was issued a summons for following too close and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Ahesha N. Kirkpatrick, 34, of Jackson was issued a summons for failure to yield causing an accident.
* Lanija D. Patterson, 18, 22 N. Park Ave., Apt. B, and Sarah M. Lockridge, 18, 315 S. Middle St., No. 3, were issued summonses for peace disturbance and a 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Burglary and theft of rings and credit cards and a broken window were reported at 1928 Garnett Drive.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 52 N. Pind Wood Lane.
* Theft of Missouri license plates were reported at 2777 Lynwood Hills Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Theft of cable service was reported.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported counterfeiting.
* A 53-year-old man was taken into protective custody.