- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Input on disability services sought
The public is invited to give feedback on ways to improve services for individuals with disabilities at a meeting next month.
Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation is conducting a public hearing from 1 to 3 p.m. March 11 at SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence, 1913 Rusmar Ave. in Cape Girardeau. Input regarding the goals and priorities for Vocational Rehab's upcoming revised state plan is welcome.
For more information, call 751-3251 or email email@example.com.
1913 Rusmar Ave., Cape Girardeau, Mo.