- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Abortion affects others
Editor's note: The following two letters are in response to the Joyce Johns letter to the editor published Jan. 31.
This also is in response to the Johns' response. I ask Johns: Do you ever read the Bible? Immorality does affect everyone sooner or later. Jerusalem is destroyed and carried off into slavery. Why? Because of immoral things like abortion. Yes, this kind of immoral behavior and the acceptance of it by a country can and will destroy our country. I do not know about you, but that will affect me and everyone I know. You need to listen to people like Mr. Beussink for a change.
GERARD MACKE, Leopold, Mo.