- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Abortion affects others
Editor's note: The following two letters are in response to the Joyce Johns letter to the editor published Jan. 31.
This also is in response to the Johns' response. I ask Johns: Do you ever read the Bible? Immorality does affect everyone sooner or later. Jerusalem is destroyed and carried off into slavery. Why? Because of immoral things like abortion. Yes, this kind of immoral behavior and the acceptance of it by a country can and will destroy our country. I do not know about you, but that will affect me and everyone I know. You need to listen to people like Mr. Beussink for a change.
GERARD MACKE, Leopold, Mo.