- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Cape Monthly Dances Return in Feb. at Arena Bldg.
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department continue their Monthly Dances beginning in February, with music presented by "Country Generation".
Participants can enjoy a night of dancing and socializing on Feb. 14 from 7-10 p.m. at the A. C Brase Arena. Mary Pensel will be teaching a new dance at 6 p.m. for those who wish to come early. The admission is $4 per person. Concessions will be available.
For more information contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 573-339-6340.