- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Cape Monthly Dances Return in Feb. at Arena Bldg.
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department continue their Monthly Dances beginning in February, with music presented by "Country Generation".
Participants can enjoy a night of dancing and socializing on Feb. 14 from 7-10 p.m. at the A. C Brase Arena. Mary Pensel will be teaching a new dance at 6 p.m. for those who wish to come early. The admission is $4 per person. Concessions will be available.
For more information contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 573-339-6340.