- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Cape Monthly Dances Return in Feb. at Arena Bldg.
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department continue their Monthly Dances beginning in February, with music presented by "Country Generation".
Participants can enjoy a night of dancing and socializing on Feb. 14 from 7-10 p.m. at the A. C Brase Arena. Mary Pensel will be teaching a new dance at 6 p.m. for those who wish to come early. The admission is $4 per person. Concessions will be available.
For more information contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 573-339-6340.