- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)13
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Register Now for Cape Girardeau Youth Track Club
Children, ages 6-14 years, can begin signing up for the Youth Track Club (formerly Cape Youth Roadrunners), sponsored by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
The club will have practices and compete in meets in Cape Girardeau and surrounding area. Children will get to partake in exciting running and jumping track events including sprints and distance runs.
The club's season will last from March 26 through May 11. Practices will be held from 5:15-6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Competitive meets will happen on Thursdays and Ssturdays. Practices and home meets will be held at the Central Junior High track.
Register your child for the Youth Track Club at the A. C. Brase Arena or at the first day of practice, through March 26. The registration cost is $50 for one child with a $5 discount for additional children. Registration includes at least four home meets, three away meets and a t-shirt. Participation in away meets will cost $8 per meet.
Contact Brian Schlichting for more information at 573-334-2031, or visit www.cityofcape.org/leagues.