- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)23
Register Now for Cape Girardeau Youth Track Club
Children, ages 6-14 years, can begin signing up for the Youth Track Club (formerly Cape Youth Roadrunners), sponsored by the City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
The club will have practices and compete in meets in Cape Girardeau and surrounding area. Children will get to partake in exciting running and jumping track events including sprints and distance runs.
The club's season will last from March 26 through May 11. Practices will be held from 5:15-6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Competitive meets will happen on Thursdays and Ssturdays. Practices and home meets will be held at the Central Junior High track.
Register your child for the Youth Track Club at the A. C. Brase Arena or at the first day of practice, through March 26. The registration cost is $50 for one child with a $5 discount for additional children. Registration includes at least four home meets, three away meets and a t-shirt. Participation in away meets will cost $8 per meet.
Contact Brian Schlichting for more information at 573-334-2031, or visit www.cityofcape.org/leagues.