- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)5
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
Go Jurassic At the Prehistoric Playday in Cape
Children ages 3 to 5 can learn learn about dinosaurs while having fun at the Prehistoric Playday.
The event will give participating children a chance to socialize with others. Games and other activities will be a part of the event. In addition to dinosaurs, children will learn about other prehistoric animals such as the saber-tooth tiger and wooly mammoth.
The event is from 10 to 11 a.m. Feb. 14 at the Osage Centre. The final day to register is Feb. 8. The cost the enter the event $9 for Cape Girardeau residents, and $10 for non-Cape Girardeau residents. Those interested can register by visiting the Osage Centre at 1625 North Kingshighway, or by calling 573-339-6342.
For more information, contact Recreation Coordinator Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730.
Other upcoming Parks and Recreation events: www.cityofcape.org/recreationevents.