- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Go Jurassic At the Prehistoric Playday in Cape
Children ages 3 to 5 can learn learn about dinosaurs while having fun at the Prehistoric Playday.
The event will give participating children a chance to socialize with others. Games and other activities will be a part of the event. In addition to dinosaurs, children will learn about other prehistoric animals such as the saber-tooth tiger and wooly mammoth.
The event is from 10 to 11 a.m. Feb. 14 at the Osage Centre. The final day to register is Feb. 8. The cost the enter the event $9 for Cape Girardeau residents, and $10 for non-Cape Girardeau residents. Those interested can register by visiting the Osage Centre at 1625 North Kingshighway, or by calling 573-339-6342.
For more information, contact Recreation Coordinator Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730.
Other upcoming Parks and Recreation events: www.cityofcape.org/recreationevents.