- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)11
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
Go Jurassic At the Prehistoric Playday in Cape
Children ages 3 to 5 can learn learn about dinosaurs while having fun at the Prehistoric Playday.
The event will give participating children a chance to socialize with others. Games and other activities will be a part of the event. In addition to dinosaurs, children will learn about other prehistoric animals such as the saber-tooth tiger and wooly mammoth.
The event is from 10 to 11 a.m. Feb. 14 at the Osage Centre. The final day to register is Feb. 8. The cost the enter the event $9 for Cape Girardeau residents, and $10 for non-Cape Girardeau residents. Those interested can register by visiting the Osage Centre at 1625 North Kingshighway, or by calling 573-339-6342.
For more information, contact Recreation Coordinator Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730.
Other upcoming Parks and Recreation events: www.cityofcape.org/recreationevents.