- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Go Jurassic At the Prehistoric Playday in Cape
Children ages 3 to 5 can learn learn about dinosaurs while having fun at the Prehistoric Playday.
The event will give participating children a chance to socialize with others. Games and other activities will be a part of the event. In addition to dinosaurs, children will learn about other prehistoric animals such as the saber-tooth tiger and wooly mammoth.
The event is from 10 to 11 a.m. Feb. 14 at the Osage Centre. The final day to register is Feb. 8. The cost the enter the event $9 for Cape Girardeau residents, and $10 for non-Cape Girardeau residents. Those interested can register by visiting the Osage Centre at 1625 North Kingshighway, or by calling 573-339-6342.
For more information, contact Recreation Coordinator Stacey Welter at 573-339-6730.
Other upcoming Parks and Recreation events: www.cityofcape.org/recreationevents.