- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Scott Benjamin and Cassandra Kimberlee Nanney of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:44 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Katelynn Ann. Weight, 9 pounds, 3 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Nanney is the former Cassandra Mick, daughter of Terry and Tracie Mick of Grand Tower, Ill. She is employed by Aldi. Nanney is the son of Donald and Kathy Nanney of Leopold, Mo. He is employed by Progressive Insurance.
Daughter to Scott Michael and Paula Ann Niedbalski of Altenburg, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:44 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Mia Rose. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Fifth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Niedbalski is the former Paula Meyr, daughter of Ronald Meyr of Jackson. She is housekeeping supervisor at Fountainbleau Lodge. Niedbalski is the son of Marvin Niedbalski and Janet Niedbalski of Jackson. He is a maintenance worker at Fountainbleau.
Daughter to Gordon Scott Troyer and Jennifer Catherine Myers of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:35 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Dixie JoAnn. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Myers is the daughter of James Myers and Linda Myers of Chaffee. Troyer is the son of Dixie Troyer of Chaffee.
Son to Gary James and Karen Leann Uhl of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:13 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Bradon James. Weight, 6 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first son. Mrs. Uhl is the former Karen Vaughn. Uhl is employed by Manpower at Procter and Gamble.
Daughter to Kyle James and Misty Suzanne Webb of Arlington, Ky., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:08 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Riley Rae. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Webb is the former Misty Menz, daughter of Diane Menz of Benton, Mo., and the late Danny Menz. She is a radiology technician at Kentucky Care of Bardwell. Webb is the son of Keith and Gina Webb of Arlington. He is a conservation officer with the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife.
Son to Dominic Neil Petty and Alisha Jean Smith of Fredericktown, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013. Name, Daxton Neil. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ms. Smith is the daughter of Theresa Kalal and Elmer Lee Smith of Patton, Mo. She is employed by Scenic Nursing Home. Petty is the son of Melissa Petty and Kevin Petty of Farmington, Mo. He is self-employed.