- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Bonnie Shell, 83, of Advance passed away Monday, Feb. 4, 2013, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 6, 1929, in Advance, daughter of Wiley Levi and Freeda J. Revelle Winchester. She and Glen Shell were married Feb. 22, 1952.
Bonnie attended Friendship Baptist Church in Dongola, Mo.
Survivors include her husband, Glen; two sons, Neal Glen Shell and Dannie Wayne Shell of Advance; two daughters, Sheila (Mike) Hitt of Advance and Phyllis (Bill) White of Jackson; four brothers, H.W. (Pearl) Winchester of Advance, Bob (Mary) Winchester of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jim Winchester of Glenallen, Mo., and Jack (Peggy) Winchester of Maryland Heights, Mo.; a sister, Nancy C. (Ralph) Farrar of Ballwin, Mo.; four grandchildren, Jennifer (Doug) McDaniel, Shelley Keeney, Tara Hitt (Kurt Monroe) and Taylor Shell; three great-grandchildren, Madison Hitt-Monroe and Macie and Carson McDaniel; several nieces and nephews; great-nieces and -nephews; and great-great-nieces and -nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents and three brothers, Wilbur, Ronnie and Doyle.
Visitation will be from 4:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Ronnie and Bob Winchester officiating. Interment will be in Friendship Cemetery at Dongola, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dongola Cemetery Fund.
Condolences may be left online at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.