- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Bonnie Shell, 83, of Advance passed away Monday, Feb. 4, 2013, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 6, 1929, in Advance, daughter of Wiley Levi and Freeda J. Revelle Winchester. She and Glen Shell were married Feb. 22, 1952.
Bonnie attended Friendship Baptist Church in Dongola, Mo.
Survivors include her husband, Glen; two sons, Neal Glen Shell and Dannie Wayne Shell of Advance; two daughters, Sheila (Mike) Hitt of Advance and Phyllis (Bill) White of Jackson; four brothers, H.W. (Pearl) Winchester of Advance, Bob (Mary) Winchester of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jim Winchester of Glenallen, Mo., and Jack (Peggy) Winchester of Maryland Heights, Mo.; a sister, Nancy C. (Ralph) Farrar of Ballwin, Mo.; four grandchildren, Jennifer (Doug) McDaniel, Shelley Keeney, Tara Hitt (Kurt Monroe) and Taylor Shell; three great-grandchildren, Madison Hitt-Monroe and Macie and Carson McDaniel; several nieces and nephews; great-nieces and -nephews; and great-great-nieces and -nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents and three brothers, Wilbur, Ronnie and Doyle.
Visitation will be from 4:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Ronnie and Bob Winchester officiating. Interment will be in Friendship Cemetery at Dongola, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Dongola Cemetery Fund.
Condolences may be left online at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.