- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
BENTON, Mo. -- Bobby Eugene Eskew, 45, of Benton died Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville, Ill.
He was born Nov. 19, 1967, in Houston, Mo., to Jimmie Eugene and Tula Barbara Rains Eskew. He and Kathy Eskew were married June 10, 1989, in Winona, Mo.
Bobby was a truck driver with Werner Trucking and previously was employed by Scott County Highway Department.
He is survived by his wife; his parents of Morley, Mo.; three daughters, Catherine, April and Jennifer Eskew, all of Benton; three brothers, Ron (Janae) Eskew of Scott City, Marvin (Anita) Eskew of Cleveland, Tenn., and Delbert (Terri) Eskew of Essex, Mo.; and a grandson, Claeton Eskew.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Todd Crumley officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.