- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 2/5/13
Firefighters responded the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:53 a.m., a medical assist on Broadway.
* At 11:01 a.m., a medical assist on North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 11:09 a.m., a dispatched and canceled call on Hill Street.
* At 11:19 a.m., a smoke detector activation on Peironnet Street.
* At 1:32 p.m., an alarm system activation on Beavercreek Drive.
* At 2:20 p.m., a resident assist on Landgraf Drive.
* At 6:13 p.m., a building fire on Hawthorne Road.
* At 6:40 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Towers Circle.
* At 6:45 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 6:49 p.m., a medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 7:21 p.m., a medical assist on South Ranney Avenue.
* At 8:18 p.m., a medical assist on South Plaza Way.
* At 8:49 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 9:33 p.m., a medical assist on South Lorimier Street.
* At 10:34 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.