- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 2/5/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica G. Adams, 25, 710 Morgan Oak St., Apt. 2, was issued a summons for an animal leash law violation.
* Christopher A. Morrisey, no age given, 423 N. Maryland St., was issued a summons for following too close.
* Joseph M. Bremiller, 25, of Bell City, Mo., was issued a summons for indecent exposure.
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item.
* Matthew R. Mathina, 20, 811 N. Henderson Ave., was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated.