- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
Mid-Life Crisis Band Joins Fight Against Cancer
Feb 23, 2013, Mid-Life Crisis will be kicking up a fund raiser for cancer, as they join DSW/Drury Hotels Employees Relay for Life Team, Dinner, Auction and Dance, at The Bavarian Hall in Jackson, MO.
The Drury Southwest and Drury Hotel Employees raised in excess of $18,000.00 last year and decided to kick the goal up to $25,000.00 this year.
Would you like to win 1/2 side of Beef, or a trip to San Antonio, airfare and hotel included, or 4 tickets to a Cardinals game. Purchase our raffle tickets and you might be a winner. In addition, our silent auction will have some awesome items.
Tickets are $20, and are available at McGinty'sJewelry, Offices Unlimited and Sweetheart Florist. Doors open at 4pm, dinner is at 6pm and the dance is at 8 pm.
We would like all who can to come and help us in the fight against cancer and help to give others more Birthdays.
Pat L. Silman is the author of this story. For additional information please contact Penny McCormick at 573-331-2735 or Pat L. Silman at573-757-7554.