- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
Mid-Life Crisis Band Joins Fight Against Cancer
Feb 23, 2013, Mid-Life Crisis will be kicking up a fund raiser for cancer, as they join DSW/Drury Hotels Employees Relay for Life Team, Dinner, Auction and Dance, at The Bavarian Hall in Jackson, MO.
The Drury Southwest and Drury Hotel Employees raised in excess of $18,000.00 last year and decided to kick the goal up to $25,000.00 this year.
Would you like to win 1/2 side of Beef, or a trip to San Antonio, airfare and hotel included, or 4 tickets to a Cardinals game. Purchase our raffle tickets and you might be a winner. In addition, our silent auction will have some awesome items.
Tickets are $20, and are available at McGinty'sJewelry, Offices Unlimited and Sweetheart Florist. Doors open at 4pm, dinner is at 6pm and the dance is at 8 pm.
We would like all who can to come and help us in the fight against cancer and help to give others more Birthdays.
Pat L. Silman is the author of this story. For additional information please contact Penny McCormick at 573-331-2735 or Pat L. Silman at573-757-7554.