- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mid-Life Crisis Band Joins Fight Against Cancer
Feb 23, 2013, Mid-Life Crisis will be kicking up a fund raiser for cancer, as they join DSW/Drury Hotels Employees Relay for Life Team, Dinner, Auction and Dance, at The Bavarian Hall in Jackson, MO.
The Drury Southwest and Drury Hotel Employees raised in excess of $18,000.00 last year and decided to kick the goal up to $25,000.00 this year.
Would you like to win 1/2 side of Beef, or a trip to San Antonio, airfare and hotel included, or 4 tickets to a Cardinals game. Purchase our raffle tickets and you might be a winner. In addition, our silent auction will have some awesome items.
Tickets are $20, and are available at McGinty'sJewelry, Offices Unlimited and Sweetheart Florist. Doors open at 4pm, dinner is at 6pm and the dance is at 8 pm.
We would like all who can to come and help us in the fight against cancer and help to give others more Birthdays.
Pat L. Silman is the author of this story. For additional information please contact Penny McCormick at 573-331-2735 or Pat L. Silman at573-757-7554.