- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
Mid-Life Crisis Band Joins Fight Against Cancer
Feb 23, 2013, Mid-Life Crisis will be kicking up a fund raiser for cancer, as they join DSW/Drury Hotels Employees Relay for Life Team, Dinner, Auction and Dance, at The Bavarian Hall in Jackson, MO.
The Drury Southwest and Drury Hotel Employees raised in excess of $18,000.00 last year and decided to kick the goal up to $25,000.00 this year.
Would you like to win 1/2 side of Beef, or a trip to San Antonio, airfare and hotel included, or 4 tickets to a Cardinals game. Purchase our raffle tickets and you might be a winner. In addition, our silent auction will have some awesome items.
Tickets are $20, and are available at McGinty'sJewelry, Offices Unlimited and Sweetheart Florist. Doors open at 4pm, dinner is at 6pm and the dance is at 8 pm.
We would like all who can to come and help us in the fight against cancer and help to give others more Birthdays.
Pat L. Silman is the author of this story. For additional information please contact Penny McCormick at 573-331-2735 or Pat L. Silman at573-757-7554.