- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Kent Delain and Alisha Dawn McCormick of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:15 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Hattie Claire. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. McCormick is the former Alisha Hobeck, daughter of John and Diane Bolen of Oak Ridge and Randy and Tricia Hobeck of Friedheim. She is a cosmetologist at Che Rose Salon and Spa. McCormick is the son of Mark and Sherry McCormick of Marble Hill. He is a fabricator at Standley Batch Systems.
Son to Chad Michael and Misty Ellen Beussink of Scott City, Southeast Hospital, 9:31 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Name, Kipten Chad. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Fourth son. Mrs. Beussink is the former Misty Dannenmueller, daughter of Jack and Juanita Dannenmueller of Scott City. She is a preschool aide at St. Augustine Early Learning Center. Beussink is the son of the late Bob and Irma Beussink of Jackson. He is a process engineer at Spartech.