- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 2/4/13
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eugene Larry, 22, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for assault.
* A burglary report was made in which electronics were reportedly stolen at 2755 Lynnwood Hills.
* Electronics were reported stolen in a burglary that was reported at 431 Olive St., No. 1.
* Electronics were reported stolen in a burglary reported at 431 Olive St., No. 2.
* Electronics were reported stolen in a burglary reported at 431 Olive St., No. 3.
* Burglary and stealing were reported at 1843 Montgomery St.
* Burglary and stealing were reported at 1413 Brookshire Drive.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 2839 Whitener St.
* Stealing was reported at 16623 Westwood Drive.
* Electronics were reported stolen at 777 N. Main St.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported stealing.
* Theft was reported at 923 West End Blvd.
* Property damage was reported at 3102 Blattner Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 41 East Rodney Drive.
* An animal bite was reported at 2625 Janet Drive.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* A 51-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.
* A 70-year-old man was placed on an intoxication hold.
* Walgreen's, 1 S. Kingshighway, reported an attempt of fraudulently trying to obtain a controlled substance.
* A 10-year-old was reportedly bitten by an animal.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Clayton D. Davis, 23, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and exceeding posted speed limit.
* Charles E. Fleming III, 24, no address given, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for burglary.
* Jerome L. Bridges, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of burglary and stealing a controlled substance.
* Kentasha D. Moore, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of burglary, possession of burglary tools and stealing a controlled substance.
* William T. Harris, 33, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for improper registration, failure to appear for driving while suspended and failure to appear for fraud-insuffcient funds.
* Jason K. Hollowell, 28, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Missouri probation and parole warrant for being a parole absconder and for possession of chemicals with intent to create methamphetamine.
* William B. Wilkens, 24, of Old Appleton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Travis W. Beasley, 42, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to obey judge's order on assault.
* Ronald D. Fisher Sr., 45, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Festus, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for no seat belt.